Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Michael Jackson is innocent apparently. I will reserve judgement think. Not that I really think/thought he was guilty. My issue was always that this was never going to be a normal trial- The possibility of him being guilty aud getting off because he was a celebrity is about as likely as him being put away because someone accused him and is after his money (or as it turns out- lack thereof) and the jury can't believe someone so seemingly strange could possibly be innocent.

people say- Why does he hang around with kids. Why is he so obsessed? I don't see It as unusual. for someone with So corrupted a childhood to try to relive it like it unen his life is finally in his own hands. There isn't any law that says time makes is grow up. That makes us think differently When we get to a particular age. My mother used to say ''you don't need socks anymore, you will be wearing tights soon." Because women in her generation progressed to tights and skirts and court shoes if they were to be considered a woman. But I don't live there. my world doesn't Value womanhood on her clothes. I still have teddies. I still wear socks. If I could connect with children and feel the Same wild wonder I did back when I was innocent, I'd want to feel that every day. It's as far away from the guilt and Sex obsessed filth of adulthood as you can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home